Monday, June 04, 2007

Delirious Intentions

You'll know when I'm bothered about something when I post in this blog. Bothered, emo or deliriously happy perhaps. One of the extremes.

Sometimes there are just some things that really make me sad. Things that involve friends usually.

I've come to realize that not everything can really be rosy in this world. Ah, well, I've known that for a long time, but I always try to look at the bright side of things. And I'm hopelessly idealistic. It is difficult for me to believe that not everyone has good intentions. And that I am susceptible to such atrocities.

I hope these people would just lay off me. Get off my back! Let me do my mission in peace. Find another person to bug, to use, to manipulate. But, then again, I hope you just stop it and bug off.

If only there was Baygon to spray off these buggers...

I will just pray for them.

No comments: