Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Survived this Day

I think it's not really a good idea for me to make a post right now. My sleep induced brain would probably churn out stuff that I shouldn't really share.

But the, hey, see I'm up and posting. Oh well...

All I could say for this day is, thank God I have friends who have been rallying behind me. And thank God for the resilience, that I managed to do my work properly and successfully.

Yes, I was hurt, but I survived and managed to put other things ahead of me, especially work! Aunt Mae (Spiderman) would be proud of me, maybe I'm ready to be a husband errr wife. Eeek, I don't think so. Oh well... (rolling eyes).

And, I guess that's all I have to say for today. Hopefully it will be a better day tomorrow and I'll be my usual bubbly self. Amen.

No comments: